The Saniflo™ FDA Series pumps are designed for standard food applications that don’t require the Hygienic™ Series (HS) design or clean-in-place (CIP) capability. They are well suited for sanitary applications moving high-acid, high-sugar and high-fat media. With simple installation and robust design, FDA pumps comply with FDA, CE, EC 1935/2004 and ATEX requirements.
- Tri-clamp connections with wingnut clamped design
- Quick breakdown/reassembly for cleaning
- Greater flow - more gallons pumped per SCFM
- Two air distribution system options:
- Pro-Flo® SHIFT: multiple material options, high efficiency, high flow
- Pro-Flo: durable, economical, one material option