Pro-Flo® SHIFT Design
A new generation of air distribution systems (ADS) have been designed to eliminate overfilling in AODD pump operation. One such ADS is the Wilden Pro-Flo® SHIFT, which restricts the air flow into the air chamber near the end of each pump stroke so that only enough air is introduced to keep the pumping process going. This is accomplished through the incorporation of an air control spool that automatically optimizes air consumption and eliminates overfilling of the air chamber with no reduction in flow rate. Features and benefits of the Pro-Flo SHIFT ADS include:
- Up to 60% in air savings all while retaining existing flow rates
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Designed off the same basic design principles as the tried and true Pro-Flo Series:
- Unbalanced spool preventing stalling
- Simple pilot spool to trigger which air chamber is filled
- Minimum moving parts (less wear)
- Tight tolerances to eliminate lost air
- Ease of maintenance
- Ability to be used in harsh operating environments
- No electricity required
Thanks to the incorporation of the Pro-Flo SHIFT ADS, Wilden PS Series pumps have some of the highest flow rates in the industry while costing less to operate.
Compressed air is always in short supply, so use yours to the fullest with the Wilden Pro-Flo SHIFT ADS.