Security - Quality - Environmental Policy
Security, Quality, Schedule and Ethics are values we share Dover Corporation and, more particularly, within PSG. It is thus quite naturally that our QSE policy is based on the following core principles:
Zero accident by reducing and preventing the risks at work while improving the well-being in our daily tasks and working conditions, the mutual respect and assistance.
The strategic positioning of Mouvex as a premium supplier requires that our products and services are irreproachable. All of our attention is focused on supplying high-level products and a services, both from the point of view of quality and schedule.
The consideration of life cycle of product and the reduction of the impact of our activity to the everyday life on the environment (prevention of pollution, reduction of energy consumption and valuation of waste).
Associated to our values, like ethics and the exemplary nature, these commitments allow us to be recognized in our fields of expertise, to be close and tuned to our customers and to our coworkers and to be rigorous in our way of functioning.
This policy is based on the application of a QSE management system organized around the following axes:
- The motivation of the staff in the definition and application of security, quality and environment rules, the training at the risks and at the means of prevention or protection.
- The formalization of the processes of the company, their evaluation and their adaptation if needed, according to the company’s evolution.
- The determination of ambitious and realistic objectives, and the indicators allowing their follow-up.
- The analysis of the dysfunctions (NC - Complaints) and the sources of progress (audits), determination and implementation of the actions of improvements.
- The control of energies consumed by our processes and the decrease of the resulting waste.
- The consideration and the application of the applicable legal, statutory, normative or contractual requirement including nuclear safety culture.
- The satisfaction of our customers by maintaining our level of quality, logistics and service.
To ensure the success of our approach as well as the continued existence of our company, we must, each and all together, moved by a team spirit without defect, pay extreme attention to the permanent improvement of the essential axes of our QSE policy.
The entire Executive committee of Mouvex makes the commitment to lead the company’s orientations according to this policy, by making sure of the availability of the necessary resources and by communicating on the efficiency of our QSE management system within the establishment.
Auxerre, France, the 25th of June 2018