Flexible, non-invasive flow measurement on tubing systems in extracorporeal circuits.
Established fields of application for extracorporeal tubing systems are:
- Heart-lung machines (HLM)
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- Organ perfusion
- Left or right ventricular bypasses
- Cardiopulmonary support/ bypasses
- Venous extracorporeal support for liver transplantation
- Monitoring of the perfusion of extremities
- Research and development
Through a customer-specific sensor configuration and an electronic evaluation device, the flow measurement function can also be integrated into an existing medical product (e.g. HLM, ECMO, dialysis).