Wilden® Integral Piston Diaphragms (IPDs) feature a one-piece design that offers a safe, clean and reliable product transfer with no product entrapment areas to minimize product contamination and risk liabilities. These diaphragms have a smooth, contoured shape and no outer piston. IPDs have greater durability and flex life, and are compatible with existing shafts and supporting hardware. They also provide greater flow rates and faster installation, all without sacrificing performance.
- Up to 100% increased flow and suction lift compared to PTFE laminate diaphragms
- Elimination of a potential leak point at the outer piston when pumping product
- Elimination of outer-piston abrasion for longer life, especially when pumping abrasive fluids
- No adhesive used in diaphragm construction unlike competitive one-piece diaphragms
- Easy cleanability for faster changeovers between product