From Truck to Tank to Terminal — Turn to the Experts for Your Toughest LPG Transfer Applications
Blackmer® Sliding Vane Pumps, Oil-Free Reciprocating Gas Compressors and Ebsray Regenerative Turbine Pumps are designed for maximum performance and reliability under the most severe service conditions. From cylinder filling to motor fueling, bulk transfer to vaporizers, on bobtails and transports or sophisticated bulk plant/railcar unloading, Blackmer has the technology to fit any LPG transfer application.
Fill out this form to contact a Blackmer application expert regarding your specific LPG pumping challenges. If you would like to learn more about how Blackmer pump and compressor technologies excel in handling LPG applications, review our Product Technology and download sections, complete with customer videos, resource handbooks, and our LPG market brochure.
Sliding Vane Pumps
With their unique self-adjusting vanes that ensure fast and consistent flow, self-priming, and line stripping capabilities, the ductile iron sliding vane pumps are well suited for cylinder filling, vaporizers, general transfer and truck loading and offloading.
- Sliding vane design for consistent performance
- Cavitation suppression liner for reduced noise, vibration, and wear
- Ductile iron construction
- Listed by UL for LP Gas service; factory ISO-9001 certified
- Excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities
- Easy maintenance
Reciprocating Gas Compressors
These ductile iron reciprocating gas compressors are especially well-suited for unloading railcars, evacuating cylinders and tanks, and anywhere vapor recovery is required.
- High efficiency valves move more gas volume
- Head and cylinder sealed with O-rings to ensure positive sealing under all operating conditions
- Pressure-assisted piston rings for positive seating
- Ductile iron crankshaft is precision ground with integral counterweights for smooth, quiet operation
- Pressure lubricated bearings
Regenerative Turbine Pumps
Ebsray Regenerative Turbine Pumps offer a compact and low maintenance pump that offers excellent priming and vapor handling capabilities to LPG Autogas systems and other applications.
- Rugged ductile iron construction for long-lasting life
- Quiet, smooth, pulse-free operation
- Throttle bush for increased safety
- High differential-pressure capability
- Porting options for simple installation and safe operation
- Balanced mechanical seal and precision lapped faces for excellent service life