GPS420 1-1/2”/38mm CSA-Certified FIT Metal Pump
The Wilden® FIT metal pump sets the new standard for pump performance. A reliable performer, this pump has superior flow rates compared to competitor CSA-certified pumps.
The FIT design uses a wetted path that minimizes the number of fasteners and allows for single socket reassembly for faster, easier maintenance compared to legacy Wilden pumps and competitors.
FIT pumps are designed for superior containment, ease of maintenance, and are a direct replacement for existing CSA-certified pumps in the field. All FIT CSA-certified pumps are constructed of approved materials and include a grounding cable, as well as a single point exhaust option to simplify the recapture of exhaust gases.
- 420 designates NPT or BSPT threaded inlet/discharge liquid connections
- Available with Pro-Flo® SHIFT Air Distribution System
- CSA-certified and ATEX approved
- Superior flow rates and containment
Contact your local authorized distributor today to purchase a GPS420 CSA-certified metal pump!
Benefits and Features
The Successful Solution
- CSA-certified for compressed natural gas use as pump energy source
- Intrinsically safe
- Bolted product containment for superior containment, sealability and ease of maintenance
- Variable flow and pressure
- Dry-run capable
- High and low viscosity fluid transfer
- Large solids passage
- High suction lift
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- Exact fit from bolt-down footprint to inlet/discharge connections to reduce installation costs and eliminate repiping expenses
- Fewer fasteners compared to other pumps with easy accessibility using power tools for faster maintenance and less downtime
- Flexibility in aligning the wetted path assembly through lateral adjustment of the manifolds for easier installation into poorly piped systems
- Longest Mean Time Between Repair (MTBR)
- Increased On/Off reliability
- Superior torque retention
- Anti-freezing ADS
- Reduced internal friction
- Lower operational costs and downtime
- Greater flow per SCFM input
- Reduced air consumption and kilowatt usage
(Liquid Chambers and Manifolds)
|Aluminum||26 kg (57 lb)|
|Stainless Steel||50 kg (111 lb)|
|Center Section||Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Air Valve||Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Air Chambers||Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
MAX FLOW RATE
TPE EZ-Install – 441 lpm (117 gpm)
PTFE Full Stroke – 460 lpm (122 gpm)
MAX PRESSURE = 6.9 BAR (100 psig)
MAXIMUM SUCTION LIFT CAPABILITY
TPE EZ-Install – 4.7 m (15.3’) Dry, 9.0 m (29.5’) Wet
PTFE Full Stroke – 4.5 m (14.8’) Dry, 8.6 m (28.4’) Wet
MAXIMUM DIAMETER SOLIDS
6.4 mm (1/4'')
DISPLACEMENT PER STROKE
- TPE EZ-Install – 0.8 L (0.22 gal)
- PTFE Full Stroke – 0.9 L (0.24 gal)
|PTFE||+4 to +104°C (+40 to +220°F)|
|Wil-Flex™||-40 to +107°C (-40 to +225°F)|
CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
CSA (Canadian Standards Association) test products for compliance to national and international standards, and issue certification marks for qualified products. Certification marks tell customers and users that a product has been evaluated by a formal process-involving examination, testing and follow-up inspection-and that it complies with applicable standards for safety and performance. The CSA certification document has been prepared, approved, and published by CSA International, and contains rules, requirements, or procedures for an orderly approach to a specific activity. CSA standards includes product design requirements, test methods, classifications, recommended practices, and other considerations. This certification is designed to meet many standards that define safety requirements intended to reduce the risk of personal injury.
ATEX (ATmosphere EXplosible)
Wilden ATEX Product Summary
It is only natural that the worldwide leading producer of air-operated, double-diaphragm pumps complies with the ATEX 100A directive for explosive atmospheres. The European community and their safety are of utmost importance to us. We take responsibility for not only our product, but also for the supporting documentation and compliance of necessary directives. Wilden is proud to introduce our metallic X pumps that comply with ATEX 94/9/EC Group I, category M2 and Group II, category 2 zones G & D. Our plastic X pumps comply with ATEX 94/9/EC Group II, category 2, zone G.
CE Mark (Conformité Européene - European Conformity)
Wilden Pump & Engineering LLC has met the criteria for placing the CE mark on our product line. On December 3, 1999, Wilden fully self-certified its product line by meeting all the regulations of the Machinery and PED (Pressure Equipment) Directives. Every pump manufactured by Wilden will now receive the CE mark. Each pump box will also include a Safety Supplement manual in the eleven official languages of the European Community. This CE mark certification is indicative of Wilden's pledge to providing our distributor network with all the sales tools necessary to excel in a global economy.