Wilden® Metal Natural Gas-Operated Double-Diaphragm Pumps for Upstream and Midstream Oil & Gas Applications
Since its founding in 1955, Wilden has been a leader in the pump world. In 2006, Wilden partnered with other industry leaders and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) to develop the ANSI LC 6-2008 standard to regulate natural gas-operated pumps. All pumps meeting this strict standard are designated “CSA certified” to verify they meet precise safety standards to use natural gas as the energy source to drive the pump.
To bring that safety standard to the oil and gas industry with premium performance, Wilden offers CSA-certified GPS and GPX Natural Gas-Operated Double-Diaphragm Pumps in 13 mm (1/2”) to 76 mm (3”) sizes in aluminum and stainless steel.
Wilden GPS and GPX pumps also provide the highest energy efficiency and performance on the market with two premium Air Distributions Systems (ADS)—the Pro-Flo® SHIFT and the Pro-Flo X™.
In addition, all GPS models incorporate the FIT design to provide the highest flow rates in the industry for CSA-certified pumps.
Wilden CSA-certified natural gas-operated pumps are safe, reliable and outperform the competitors.
The Successful Solution
- CSA-certified for compressed natural gas use as pump energy source
- Intrinsically safe
- Variable flow and pressure
- Dry-run capable
- High and low viscosity fluid transfer
- Large solids passage
- High suction lift
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- Longest Mean Time Between Repair (MTBR)
- Increased On/Off reliability
- Superior torque retention
- Anti-freezing ADS
- Reduced internal friction
- Greater flow per SCFM input
- Reduced air consumption and kilowatt usage
- Lower operational costs and downtime