Wilden® Saniflo™ Hygienic™ Series (HS) Equalizer® Surge Dampener for Air-Operated Double-Diaphragm (AODD) Pumps
The Wilden® Saniflo™ Hygienic™ Series (HS) Equalizer® surge dampeners minimize unwanted pressure fluctuations by providing a supplementary pumping action to virtually eliminate pressure variation and pulsation on Air-Operated Double-Diaphragm (AODD) Pumps. The Equalizer automatically sets and maintains the correct air pressure matching the variations in liquid flow or discharge pressure generated by the pump.
Ideal for demanding solids handling applications commonly found in the sanitary and food industries, the Saniflo HS Equalizers can handle up to 76 mm (3”) compressible solids, and they meet FDA, EHEDG, and USP Class VI standards when configured with PTFE integral-piston diaphragms. They also meet ATEX requirements for use in explosive environments.
The Saniflo HS Equalizers feature a metal regulator body, available in nickel-plated aluminum and stainless steel. By using existing Wilden air chambers, clamp bands and hardware, maintenance is greatly simplified. In addition, all standard sanitary Wilden diaphragm options are available to meet the most demanding application requirements. The Saniflo™ HS dampeners are self-adjusting and use a very low volume of compressed air to dampen the pulsation of your sanitary pump.
- 316L stainless steel wetted material
- All product contact surfaces have a finish of Ra 0.8 μm (32 μ-in) or better
- Tri-Clamp Connection Sizes:
- All configurations meet the requirements of FDA CFR 21.177
- EHEDG certified to doc. 8
- Meets ATEX II 2 GD X requirements when properly configured and installed
- Maximum operating pressure 8.6 bar (125 psig)
- Liquid chamber designed for superior delicate product handling, drainability and diaphragm life
- CIP capable