PSG® is the global leader in the manufacture of pumps, systems and related flow-control solutions for the safe, efficient and reliable transfer of critical and valuable materials. Headquartered in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, USA, PSG is part of Dover Corporation and a fully integrated company with worldwide scale, global distribution and considerable financial strength.
Since 1984, Almatec has been a premium manufacturer of air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps. With a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Kamp-Lintfort, Germany, Almatec is the respected leader in AODD pumps worldwide thanks to superior product quality and unmatched German innovation. With a wide selection of product innovations, Almatec delivers on its promise to make its channel partners more competitive and more successful.
For more, tune into PSG TV
Neptune™ Launches New Series MP7000 Mechanically Actuated Diaphragm Metering Pump
Neptune™ is pleased to announce the launch of its new Series MP7000 Mechanically Actuated Diaphragm Metering Pump.
Quattroflow™ Launches New QuattroTec Series Pumps
Quattroflow™, part of PSG®, a Dover company and a leading brand of positive displacement quaternary diaphragm pumps, is pleased to announce the launch of its new QuattroTec Series Quaternary Diaphragm Pumps.
Fluid Dynamics™ Featuring dynaBLEND™ Liquid Polymer Systems at WEFTEC 2016
Fluid Dynamics™ will be exhibiting in Booth 519 at the Annual Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition and Conference (WEFTEC).
Almatec® Launches New High-Pressure Pump Series AHD/AHS
Almatec® , part of PSG® , a Dover company and premier manufacturer of sanitary air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps, is pleased to announce the launch of its new high-pressure pump series AHD/AHS.
Blackmer® Hosts Fundraiser For Crew Of USS Gerald R. Ford
Blackmer®, part of PSG®, a Dover company, and a global leader in positive displacement and centrifugal pump, and reciprocating compressor technologies, is proud of its relationship with the United States Military, which began in 1914 when it became an official equipment supplier to the Armed Forces.