Compact mixers for the most popular mixing applications. Grease filled gearbox eliminates oil seal and the possibility of oil contamination of process.
• No clutches to slip, wear or replace.
• 316SS propellers and shafts are standard. Optional coatings such as rubber, PVC or Teflon® also available.
• Square pitch 1.0 ratio marine propellers are used exclusively. Flow coefficients and power consumption characteristics equal those of the best hydrofoil impeller designs.
• Vibration-absorbing pad standard.
• Motors are available in TEFC or explosion-proof enclosures (1750 rpm, 56C frame). Air motors also available.
• Gears run in grease lubrication. Cannot leak oil.
• All JGF mixer shaft bearings are permanently lubricated.
• Variable speed drives also available.
• Cast aluminum housing.
• Flange stuffing box rated to 15 PSI.
• Standard mounting flange is 6" carbon steel, 316SS optional.
• Optional flanges available in 8", 10", 12" or 14".