Metering Pumps - Tubular Diaphragm Pumps
Special Application PumpNeptune Series 500 tubular diaphragm pumps are engineered for viscous fluids up to 20,000 cP and for medium slurries up to 10% solids.
Design Features/Benefits• No-clog design. Straight-thru flow pattern eliminates pockets where slurries can settle.
• Easily handles high viscosity liquids.
• Double diaphragm is standard.
• Capacities to 80 gph (302 lph).
• Control options include electric stroke control and variable speed drives.
• Standard units with double ball suction and discharge valves. Single ball suction valve is optional.
• Variable Oil By-pass™ stroke adjustment mechanism provides better valve performance than variable linkage designs.
• Viton elastomer withstands most chemicals.
• Elastomer memory and tube shape reduce NPSH requirements, allow more viscous fluids to be pumped.