With more than 20 years of experience pumping and transferring difficult chemicals and fluids, the Abaque Peristaltic Hose pump will handle your toughest pumping needs — from abrasive and aggressive to shear-sensitive and viscous fluids.
Abaque pumps currently operate in some of the most demanding environments including mining, water and wastewater treatment, energy, chemical processing and OEM applications.
The Peristaltic Principle
- High performance: Seal-less design eliminates leaks and product contamination, and have the ability to run dry continuously without adversely affecting the pump’s performance, pressure, and accuracy (no slip).
- Reliability: The Abaque pump has none of the usual parts that create problems on other pumps: seats, valves, mechanical seals. The hose is the only replacement part.
- Handling of the toughest pumping challenges, including extremely abrasive and aggressive fluids, solid loaded liquids, as well as shear sensitive and viscous materials.
Hoses are available in the following materials:
- Natural Rubber (NR) (Resistant to abrasion)
- NR ATEX (for NR hose applications in explosive atmosphere areas)
- Buna-N (NBR) (Highly wear resistant to oily products)
- NBR FDA (for hygienic applications).
- EPDM (High chemical resistance when handling concentrated acids, alcohols and ketone)
- EPDM ATEX (for EPDM hose applications in explosive atmosphere areas)
- Hypalon® (High resistance to oxidants, as well as to concentrated bases and acids)
ABAQUE Peristaltic Hose Pumps is the solution for abrasive products containing suspended particles.
(Up to 77 m3/h) 16 bars pressure (232 psi).
ABAQUE Series Peristaltic Hose Pump
ABAQUE Series Peristaltic Hose Pump (Chinese)
ABAQUE Series Peristaltic Hose Pump (German)
ABAQUE Series Peristaltic Hose Pump (Spanish)
ABAQUE Series Peristaltic Hose Pump (French)
ABAQUE Series Peristaltic Hose Pump (Russian)
ABAQUE Series Peristaltic Hose Pump (Italian)
ABAQUE Series Peristaltic Hose Pump (Portuguese)
ABAQUE Series Peristaltic Hose Pump (Dutch)
ABAQUE Hose Selection
• Seal-free design eliminate leaks and contamination
• Excellent Self-priming 25,5ft (9 meters)
• Ability to run dry continuously
• Can handle your toughest pumping needs from abrasive and
• aggressive fluids to sheer sensitive and viscous materials
• The pump is capable of running in forward or reverse
• Its solid construction and advanced design also reduce maintenance
• and repairs
• Hose: Natural rubber, Buna (NBR), EPDM, NR FDA
• Choose close – coupled or bare shaft models
• Leak detector
• Vacuum Kit
• Non metallic insert (PPH, PVDF)
Examples of Applications
- Slurry transfer
- Reagent dosing
- Filterpress feeding
Sector of applications:
- Mines and quarries:
- Thickener underflow recirculation
- Froth flotation
- Printing and packaging
- Soap and detergent
Non exhaustive list.
Arnaud Laigle, Abaque Product Manager:
Sebastien Brosse, Abaque Customer Service:
Read recent Abaque coverage:
- Pumps & Systems (February 2016): Peristaltic Pumps Offer Protection in Mining Operations
- Water Today (October 2015): Optimizing Performance in Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Press Release (June 2015): Mouvex® Debuts New Models of Abaque™ Series Peristaltic (Hose) Pumps At ACHEMA Show: English | French | German
- Empowering Pumps (March 2015): Optimizing Performance in Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Mining World (August 2014): The Flexible Mining Pump
- Pumps & Systems (Dec. 2013): Optimized Performance in Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Pollution Equipment News (Oct. 2013): Applications for Peristaltic Pumps in Water & Wastewater