The Pump Solutions Group (PSG®) has been providing pumps for hygienic applications for over two decades. PSG Brands that serve the hygienic industries meet the requirements for hygienic transfer with certifications like 3A, FDA, and EHEDG, providing solutions that safely and securely transfer high value and high purity fluids. Low shear, CIP / SIP, and seal-less designs are the standard for PSG hygienic pumps.
Visit the new Product Recovery landing page to learn how Product Recovery Means Profit Recovery.
PSG products provide the solutions the safely and efficiently transfer product in hygienic applications from food grade to bio-pharmaceutical.
Almatec – Air Operated Double-Diaphragm (AODD) Pumps
• Superior Containment
• 316L Polished Stainless Steel Wetted path
• Integral Surge Dampeners• Full CIP Design
Mouvex – Eccentric Disc Pumps
• Seal-less Design
• Self Priming and Line-strip Capable
• Shear Sensitive
• Low Pulsation
• Volumetric Efficiency Independent of Viscosity, Pressure, or Wear
Quattroflow – Four Piston / Diaphragm Pumps
• Longest MTBR
• Transfer High Value High Purity Fluids
• Low Pulsation and Low Shear• Multi and Single Use Disposable Technology
Wilden – Air Operated Double-Diaphragm (AODD) Pumps
• Polished 316L Stainless Steel Wetted Path
• Full CIP Design
• Energy Efficient Pro-Flo X ADS
• Superior Flow Rates
• Self-priming and Seal-less