An engineered product is equipment specifically designed for a particular application. These products can take a variety of forms but, most commonly fall into two categories:
- Blackmer products that are modified to meet the requirements of an application for which standard product are not suitable. Modifications are made that will extend the life of the product and/or allow the product to operate beyond the standard product operational range.
- Equipment configurations that are not part of the Blackmer standard product offering. Examples of this would include diesel engine drives or special base unit assemblies to meet the engineering specifications of the end user.
Engineered Package Solutions
Engineered Package Solutions Brochure: atk0210-034
As a systems integrator and global specialist in pump and compressor packages, Blackmer application and design engineers can recommend the most suitable pump or compressor technologies to create customized package solutions, and can provide process flow diagrams, piping diagrams and skid drawings.
By bringing the assembly of Bases, Drives, Gear Reducers, and programmable Electronic Controls in-house, Blackmer is able to develop and construct customized engineered package solutions for a range of applications, including:
- Liquid transloading systems
- Mobile defueling system assemblies
- LP gas evacuation compressor packages
- Portable batch processing pump platforms
Blackmer’s engineered solutions are limited only by your imagination or need.
For information on Blackmer’s Engineered Package Solutions contact your Blackmer Application Engineer.