Particular attention has been paid to the form of the product chambers when designing the metal pneumatic diaphragm pumps from Almatec. Result: soft contours, smooth flow channels and no dead spaces.
The three pump sizes in the CHEMICOR series permit a maximum delivery volume of 4.5 m³/h (AD 20), 9 m³/h (AD 32) and 24 m³/h (AD 50).
A variety of materials is available for the metal Almatec pumps:
- Housing - stainless steel precision casting 1.4408, 1.4408 polished
- Diaphragms - EPDM, PTFE/EPDM
- Ball valves - EPDM, PTFE
CHEMICOR pumps with a center block made of PE conductive meet the ATEX requirements of the directive 94/9/EG.
Further features of series CHEMICOR at a glance:
- two vertical joint faces only
- no clamping bands but tie rods
- freely rotating suction and discharge ports
- compact solid design
- easy to start up
- can be infinitely controlled via the air volume
- no drives, no rotating parts, no shaft seals
- gentle displacement
- proof against dry running and overloading
- insensitive to solids
- composite diaphragms with integrated metal core
- no diaphragm discs
- patented maintenance-free air control system PERSWING® without dead center
- integrated muffler
- optional features meeting requirements:
- pulsation damper
- back flushing system
- barrier chamber system
- diaphragm monitor
- stroke counting
- extended special ports for sanitary connections
Please complete our Inquiry sheet and we will immediately send you a quotation for your specific application - or ask for more general Information.
More Information about ALMATEC CHEMICOR series:
Spare part lists
Manual pulsation damper